How Many People Are Veiwing This Page?

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Miley Cyrus Movie

...The Miley Cyrus Movie was great! It was a first experience for me to stay in the movie theaters by myself, until the movie ended and my mom picked me up. Don't worry; she dropped me off there, too and I had my baba's cellphone in case an emergency emerged right off the bat.
...The movie was great. My mom helped me order the small bucket of buttered, crunchy popcorn and the small cup of refreshing Pepsi before she left and I said a brief goodbye. The carpet was the color of dark, promising blue, and it was woolly and thick. It scratched every time you smudged or moved your shoe against it. Ha ha, you would've guessed I had some fun doing that!
...I had given the tickets person my ticket for proof of purchase, and he let me through. I searched around for 'Miley Cyrus Movie' in the big red Courier font heading. I found it quickly, and entered through the movie doors. I hope I was not late, and that this was the wrong door!
I quickly searched and found a seat. The seats were one of those sit and bounce ones. They fold up when you're not sitting in them, and they fold out when you are. He he!
Thank fully, there was a few Disney commercials, one of them was an Up movie commercial; so this means I was not late...the movie had not start yet!
The movie was about Miley having to choose between her pop, rock stardom or her being just the plain, sweet Miley Stewart. In the end, she let everyone in Tennessee now that she was Hannah Montana, revealing herself, and to continue on being Hannah and Miley Stewart. Only Tennessee knows this big secret! She also finds herself a really decent boyfriend, a good cowboy cookie (no, not the ones you eat)!
Overall the movie was great, and pretty much the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for visiting my website (VIVIDBLOG8.BLOGSPOT.COM)!
Please post positive comments Thank you!

~Vivid Star {Forever!}